PDA

View Full Version : Psa Show Entry Form Needed

djstar
07-03-2002, 10:50 PM
I have hit my head against the wall.
I want to enter the Pasel Society of America show and the deadline is next Wednesday.
On the website there is a pdf file BUT the 11x14 format is unprintable and the entry is in the wrong part!!!
If anyone has a pdf of the entry only, an 8.5x11 document or if all else fails a SCAN of the thing, I want to enter but can't get the form!!!
Feel free to PM me.
I am posting in Guerbois too.
HELP!!
dj*

gmc
07-04-2002, 07:16 AM
DJ,

You should be able to print the acrobat page, I just did.

Leave the page open, hit the print option at the top of that page.

It should open a print window giving you the options of Reverse pages, Print as image, Fit to page, Print to file. Choose "Fit to page." This prints out a 8x11 regular printout.

Good Luck, geri

gmc
07-04-2002, 07:47 AM
if all else fails. I took a picture of it. not the greatest but.....
Sorry I couldn't get it bigger for you but the 600 x 500, you know. someone more savvy with a computer would know how to do this better than myself. geri

Luvy
07-04-2002, 10:19 AM
Well I'll try this here Well didn't work here but I've sent you several emails One should get to you LOL

djstar
07-04-2002, 12:18 PM
I have another bmp file from the pdf that will print and I can use, but I was wondering if it exists as a single page. I would even work on finding a fax if worse comes to worst.
My printer does not give the same option, gloria. It believes it to be a single page. My only option is to shrink to fit.
arggggh.
Thanks so much for your help all.
dj*

TinaLee
07-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Try "shrink to fit." It should do the same thing as "fit to page." Both mean the same thing: make the document print out on the size of paper you have in your printer.

I hope this helps!

Tina

djstar
07-04-2002, 07:42 PM
teeny little print. I assume they want it about 6 inches wide so I will fill out the smalle version and attach a larger one.
I just keep thinking there is a mailing they forgot to send me...
sniff :( and I thought I had arrived!!!
dj*