GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Perfectly aligned square
Year Created: 2008
Medium: Oil
Surface: Linen
Dimension: 45 cm x 45 cm
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Well, there doesn't seem to be anything that I can describe.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Everything...

MRSBB
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi Toraman. I haven't a clue what your thought was but I get the impression of a man lying there trying to crack the code on a rubik cube. The colorful cloud I suspect is his confusion and the Little blobs on the ground are probably his brain cells. I'm not an abstract person so I'm probably a zillion miles off. That's ok I had fun trying to decipher it. Keep having fun...Lenore

purplepansey
03-26-2008, 06:51 PM
Rubic cube beyond my ken!

toraman
03-27-2008, 10:28 AM
MRSBB, when abstracts are considered you can never be even a centimeter off, everyone can see what he/she wants. Nice interpretation.

Purplepansey, no rubic cube can be beyond human ken :D

Interestingly I didn't think of rubic cube while painting this (probably I didn't think of anything).

Corby
03-27-2008, 07:55 PM
toraman! your works seem to be getting more and more unified, and you are not sacrificing the bizarre which is an important element of this type of work. This is waaaaaaay cool!

La_
03-28-2008, 01:52 AM
uhhhh, hmm ... this one makes me think of my brother, whom i sort of like, he loved/loves rubics cube, has some semblance of organization in his world, leans heavily on the rock that is stability and sees most things quite clearly and analiticly

la

John Jaster
03-28-2008, 04:53 PM
Your works have surprise and wonder. Always fun. I'll echo MRSBB's intepretation. But if it is to be Rubik's cube-like then two of the sides are too similar in color.

toraman
03-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Thanks for all comments

C.L. I don't know what you mean by unified but I am sure it is something good. Thank you.

La, while doing this painting, organization and analitic thinking were the last things that came to my mind. Funny

John, thank you. Maybe its a rubik cube with all the same colors that you cannot loose