PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great coupon offer.

svo164
03-12-2008, 02:17 PM
Hello, Wetcanvas members,.

I have been "lurking" and learning from you in the pastel forum for several weeks. You have taught me more than you can imagine. much more than the local classes I have also signed up for. I'll try to post an image or two of my work at another time.

But for now, I thought I'd mention an offer I came on here on the forum.

It is the Richeson Introcutory Offer $29 (plus $7 shipping) coupon which I just used. I am quite impressed with the deal. All surfaces are 11 by 14.

The 10 sheets of sanded paper retail for, I think, $36.
Three sticks of Unison pastels, your choice of color, retail for around $15. The Gator Foam is $14, and the hardboard is around $9. .

This comes to about $74 value, for $29 plus $7 shipping.

The coupon expires at the end of this month.

You can access it from the window that opens when you click on Pastels on the Forums menu.
In the Pastels menu, click on Partner: Jack Richeson
In that window, click on Unison Pastel and Quiller Watercolor Offers
Now click on the red Jack Richeson & Co., Inc.
Scroll down to Discounts and Rebates Offered by this Partner and click on Unison Soft Pastel and Richeson Premium Pastel Surface Sample.

The coupon will open. I just called the number listed on the coupon and placed my order which was very promptly shipped.

Hope this is helpful to someone. I was certainly pleased. FYI, the paper is a medium value cool gray, the gator board and hardboard are white.

And thanks again for the wonderful, wonderful forum. I'm hooked for life, I think.

Sandra

Deborah Secor
03-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow--thanks for taking us to this offer! It's a terrific looking deal...

Show us some paintings, Sandra. You're most welcome here in the dust with us! :wave:

Deborah

Adiro
03-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Thank you for showing this to us! I called and damn it, they convinced me to place the order even if shipping to Canada is $18.50 and it makes it less of a good deal. What a bummer.... but I am excited now, waiting for another package :p and my visa card is :crying:

svo164
03-13-2008, 09:59 PM
Deborah--As soon as my new battery charger for the digital camera arrives I will post a pastel. I must have buried the old one in the piles of new toys! And I do want to thank you for making the purchase of a set of pan pastels irresistable! Your work is wonderful.

Adiro--I hope you aren't disappointed. I don't think you will be. I am eager to try the new surface, but haven't done so yet.

And thank you both for making me feel like a "real" WetCanvas dusty. Now I've both posted and received posts!! Woooo!!

Sandra

Merethe T
03-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Sandra, just wanted to say welcome to the pastel forum! :)
Hope to see you and your work in the studio..... ;)

Merethe