PDA

View Full Version : How to build a website.

1100ww
03-04-2008, 12:26 AM
Hi all,

Is there a tutorial around here on how to actually build a website? I know there are plenty of tips for the business aspect of it, and suggestions for what to include on your site.......but I could really use some info on how to build a website.

Someone has just mentioned to me that it's important to learn Web 2.0, and Xhtml......this is all confusing, but I'm interested in some tutorials on things like how to design for different monitor sizes, etc.....

Thanks!

calumey
03-24-2008, 08:40 PM
There's really no easy tutorial to build a website from scratch. You can get an HTML book to get you started.

A lot of web hosting services now offer a very user friendly interface where you can create your web pages visually as opposed to writing the HTML code.

Good luck. I hope someone else with more info can chime in.

glasschallenge
04-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Dig in, tear it up a couple times and soon you'll be saving lots of cash! 8)

hotColes
04-09-2008, 08:15 PM
Yahoo has a free web site builder program that is great for getting you started. It has it's own tutorials on how to use the different aspects of the program.

fonsecasharon
10-31-2012, 03:21 AM
Good Luck !

hi there,

you can use tutorials to guide you in building new sites, they have some tutorials on having a web designs :) also try to install wordpress on your pc

good luck