PDA

View Full Version : British Artists WebRing

Luis Guerreiro
06-30-2002, 07:48 AM
Dear All,

For all those Artists scattered about in the UK, there is a webring called BRITISH ABSTRACT MODERN & CONTEMPORARY ARTISTS WEBRING which is currently open for joining membership.
If you are an Artist involved in the British Arts and have a website, please do join. The idea is to gather as many British Website as possible in one single meeting point.
The Webring will also open for membership applications outside of the UK which is scheduled to take place in September 2002.
Artists working in abstract, modern and contemporary art may apply and the ring is open list websites featuring several media, such as Oils, Acrylics, Pastels, Watercolour, etc.
I hope to see many of you joining in and help making this a really good webring. Obviously, the webring does not conflict with Wetcanvas. It is aimed to help artists advertise themselves and their art.
You can add your website at http://o.webring.com/hub?ring=britishabstractm
Best regards
Luis:)

timelady
07-01-2002, 01:59 PM
I've joined! :) Actually, I wonder what happened to my wetcanvas ring... ack. Seems to have disappeared, will have to get the html again.

Tina.

Luis Guerreiro
07-01-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by timelady
I've joined! :) Actually, I wonder what happened to my wetcanvas ring... ack. Seems to have disappeared, will have to get the html again.

Tina.

Tina,

Excellent! Well done!

Luis :clap: