PDA

View Full Version : May I invite you?

littlebeech
03-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Hallo,

as a newbie to OPs I wanted to learn how to use them and was guided to the "Limited Palette"-thread in the OP classroom. This thread had originally been started a long time ago, but I guess the OP community has grown since then and so might have the interest in this "old" topic.

Though one certainly wonīt end up using only such a limited palette :D trying this out and exchanging experiences might improve handling OPs.

Thatīs why I thought it could be a good idea to put this topic back into interest and invite you to join it.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=282357

Would be nice to meet you there.
Greetings from Dresden,
Beate

Pat Isaac
03-03-2008, 03:21 PM
I should probably finish the one I started for this thread, but I'm not sure I have it anymore. I'll check.

Pat

AnnieA
03-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Hi Beate! :wave: I went to the end of the linked thread to see what you've been doing. Your own experiments are quite interesting.

Might I suggest that you start a new thread about using a limited palette? There might be more interest if you started a new one. As a person with a dialup internet connection (very slow! :eek:), I know I always become somewhat intimidated by those long, long threads, and there may be others who feel the way I do.

Just a thought...it's up to you. :)