PDA

View Full Version : 1st Art Show

ARTeries
06-26-2002, 04:32 PM
This is a nice surprise that came from my first juried show. It certainly makes all the hard work worthwhile! Thanks for looking and for your helpful replies regarding displays etc.

Sincerely,

Kristin

www.press-citizen.com/life/061402marquee.htm (http://www.press-citizen.com/life/061402marquee.htm)

mf.sutton
06-26-2002, 07:22 PM
kristin, I followed your link, what a great article, you must be thrilled, your picture is marvelous as well, well done - mike

CarlyHardy
06-26-2002, 08:30 PM
Kristin!! Wow...that painting justs blows me away!!!

What a wonderful idea and the write-up is just awesome. I'm sure it will help to sell all the prints....and get the theatre restored. Did you post your painting here at wetcanvas for everyone to see?

Hope you will put it in the pastels forum!

....and you are so cute!
carly

surreal
06-27-2002, 10:36 AM
Congratulations, Kristin!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

surreal

ARTeries
06-28-2002, 09:45 AM
Thankyou, everyone, for your encouragement. I am preparing for another outdoor show not this weekend but the next. It is a Jazz Festival, they've never had art vendors before, so I'm taking a risk, but it is the same location downtown. They are expecting some 25-30 thousand in attendance. Someone told me to never pass up an opportunity to show my art, so here we go!! :)

I'll check back in a few weeks to let you know how it went.

~Kristin

PS- Carly, your Priority Mail boxes and shipping info work great! They do deliver them right to my door. Just give them about 2 weeks notice.