PDA

View Full Version : Daniel Smith Customer Art Contest

DanielSmithDiva
01-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Calling All Artists!

This is a reminder that our 6th Annual DANIEL SMITH Customer Art Contest is still open for entries until February 1, 2008. We would love to include your artwork in an upcoming catalog plus award you prizes!

Grand Prize: $1500 DANIEL SMITH Gift Certificate
2nd Place: $1000 DANIEL SMITH Gift Certificate
3rd Place: $500 DANIEL SMITH Gift Certificate
Employees' Choice: $250 DANIEL SMITH Gift Certificate

All mediums considered. All submissions must be original artwork.

Please note that we only accept slide submissions (sorry no digital images).

Read further details on p. 218 of our 2007 - 2008 Reference Catalog:
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/danielsmith/index.aspx?pagename=shopmain&pagenumber=1&circularid=11225

We would love to display your artwork! Enter now!

LyndaN
01-09-2008, 01:49 AM
This sounds very interesting but I have another question for you. I love to get your catalogue and go through marking off what I want to get next but online I can't do that. However, when we live in Canada we have to pay $15 to get a paper copy sent to us so we can spend our money there - why? If we purchase enough to qualify for free shipping ($200) would we be able to get a free catalogue then like the folks in the USA do? When our dollare is usually equal to yours these days I would have thought we would all be treated equally:>) thanks, Lynda N

DanielSmithDiva
01-09-2008, 01:54 PM
However, when we live in Canada we have to pay $15 to get a paper copy sent to us so we can spend our money there - why?

Hello Lynda,

Thank you for your question. I'm assuming that you are referring to ordering a catalog online. Unfortunately our website does not distinguish between an International request and a request from Canada.

However, there are several ways to receive a free catalog if you live in Canada:

you can simply call our 1-800 number and request a catalog with or without your next order as you speak with one of our representatives.
you can simply call our 1-800 number and request a catalog by simply pressing #2 and leaving the specified information on the recording.
you can send an email to: [email protected] and place your request.I hope that helps!

olliewood0702
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM
Deadline is in February so ENTER TODAY!

THANK YOU DS!!

LyndaN
01-09-2008, 11:33 PM
I sent an email in to request being put on the catalogue mailing list, thanks very much!

DanielSmithDiva
01-10-2008, 01:43 PM
I sent an email in to request being put on the catalogue mailing list, thanks very much!

You are very welcome!

juneto
01-14-2008, 04:12 AM
You would get more people to enter if you allowed E-mail entries .
Just my HO.
June:)