PDA

View Full Version : Someone knows Inscribe oilpastels?

marsias
01-27-2008, 05:22 AM
Hello.

Someone knows the inscribe oilpastels.

There are very cheap and i am attempted to buy them only for the woodbox.

Here a link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Inscribe-Gallery-Oil-Pastels-Wooden-Box-Set-of-72_W0QQitemZ200193402422QQihZ010QQcategoryZ28107QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

Pat Isaac
01-27-2008, 10:24 AM
I have not heard of the Inscribe OPs, but looking at the site it seems as if they are student grade. I wouldn't advise buying student grade as they are often troublesome and hard to work with. I'd get a few professional OPs instead and start building a collection.

Pat

Paulafv
01-27-2008, 05:18 PM
I'm with Pat. Don't waste your money on cheap OP. Get a few good ones online and go for it. (I'm regretting I didn't buy the 120 set of Sennelier's at the start, because I bought 48 assorted, 48 new colors, 24 landscape and still don't have all the colors I need.) I only buy those on sale, but still...Buy a small set of 24 and see how you like them, which is what I did. Once you like them, get the whole thing, not in bits and pieces as I did, because I have over 30 duplicate colors.

Scarefishcrow
02-08-2008, 11:50 PM
Nico-

Searching around it seems that Inscribe OPs are basically what are marketed in the US as the Gallery product line. If so, these are pretty much student grade OPs and not for serious work.

:wave: Bill