PDA

View Full Version : Category Changes for Ebay

CarlyHardy
06-19-2002, 10:16 PM
Here's the link for the changes in categories at Ebay. Artists will be interested since they are made in the ART category.

http://pages.ebay.com/preview/chg-art.html

carly

timelady
06-20-2002, 05:43 AM
In a way I'm kind of please that they're moving the Artist Offerings and New Artist work into Self-Representing. I never really understood what the difference was anyway and it means buyers know they're seeing ALL the work being sold by artists in one place. (if they browse by category) It also means I don't have to worry over whether or not I should be listing in another category to get exposure. :)

not that I'm selling any art on eBay anyway. Ugh. I'm mostly selling old video and electronics now just to get a bit of cash in the bank.

Tina.

arlene
06-21-2002, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by timelady
In a way I'm kind of please that they're moving the Artist Offerings and New Artist work into Self-Representing. I never really understood what the difference was anyway and it means buyers know they're seeing ALL the work being sold by artists in one place. (if they browse by category) It also means I don't have to worry over whether or not I should be listing in another category to get exposure. :)

not that I'm selling any art on eBay anyway. Ugh. I'm mostly selling old video and electronics now just to get a bit of cash in the bank.

Tina.

Actually Tina to my way of thinking New Artist work doesn't have to be from a self representing artist, so that one I have a real problem with.

if you look through self rep now, you'll find examples of those who arent. This IMHO will make it worse.