PDA

View Full Version : Arches NP Print

Wandering Blues
01-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Hello!
Diane Cutter over in the print forum suggested to post in this forum. Of course, I perused it and WOW, some amazing work!!!
Anyway, I'm a neophyte printmaker. Been at it for about 4 months. I don't have any artistic background or training, just an obsession to translate my travels into art.
The print is from an obligatory photo I took at Delicate Arch last year. C&C always appreciated as I really want to push forward. Thanks!!!
Curtis

Jprice022
01-06-2008, 02:28 PM
I like your print Curtis. Have you thought about using a different color. Maybe burnt sienna or red oxide.

What size is the original?

Thanks for posting.

John

Wandering Blues
01-06-2008, 03:23 PM
Yes, I actually plan on doing some rust, brown, and even purple on some different colored papers. Just waiting for Blick to ship an etching press, paper, and a bunch of ink I ordered last week.

2bears
01-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Yes, I actually plan on doing some rust, brown, and even purple on some different colored papers. Just waiting for Blick to ship an etching press, paper, and a bunch of ink I ordered last week.

Can't wait to see more postings from you after you receive your new items! Your posting of the Arches shows you have alot of talent going for you.