PDA

View Full Version : W&N travel kit brush (xpost in Watercolor Learning Zone)

ChrysH
12-30-2007, 10:57 AM
I just bought the W&N Artist's travel kit from your store in Allentown, PA. (The cashiers were very happy for me; told me I'd love it!) So far, I've only played with it a little bit at home, but I am excited that I can just stick it in my bag and go.

When I got it home, I found that the small travel brush that comes with the kit has some hairs that bent down when the top was put on. I have rewet them, but they still stick out when I paint. I don't want to go back out to the store to replace it; it's over an hour's drive away.

Does you know of a way to repair this? Or would it be better to just pull them out/cut them off?

Thanks for your help.

Blick Art Materials
12-31-2007, 06:52 PM
Hello,
Before removing any hairs from the brush, we'd recommend conditioning the brush. If you do not already have a brush conditioner, simply condition the brush with an unscented human hair conditioner. This should help reshape it.

Happy Painting!

Snowbound
12-31-2007, 07:01 PM
If someone from DB marketing is around, could you please check the post in Pastel Talk entitled "Help"? A lady from Bahrain is wondering about her order placed December 11, and hasn't heard yet from you regarding shipping details.

Thanks.

Dayle Ann

Oh, shoot, I meant to make this a new post. Hope it doesn't get lost.

ChrysH
12-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Thanks. Some very helpful folks in the Watercolor Learning Zone suggested I use a mild soap to reshape it. It seems to have worked.

Blick Art Materials
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM
We've notified our Customer Service Department of the request. Someone will be addressing your shipment questions shortly.