PDA

View Full Version : help

Zara 26
12-28-2007, 09:34 AM
hi everyone, :wave:

i need your help please

i had ordered some pastel pads from dick blick art materials on the 11 of december,but i haven't received any e-mails for approval.

if you know why :confused: please help me because it's my first time to order from this site.

thanks
zara

doe
12-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Maybe you should contact them directly - it seems you should get some type of confirmation from them - that's a pretty long time since you put your order in.

Zara 26
12-28-2007, 10:13 AM
i contacted them ,but no replies yet.

Snowbound
12-28-2007, 10:58 AM
It's still before 9 am where they are, and I imagine they have a backlog from the Christmas holiday here, so be patient. Going in when it did, at the peak of internet traffic here, the original order may have hit an problem in transmission. Or, the confirmation email might have been trapped by some spam filter somewhere before it got to you.

When you placed your order, did you get an invoice page to print out? That page will have your order number and will let Dick Blick track your order. If you didn't get one, then DB might not have even received your order. I place orders with them frequently, and have found them very responsive and eager to correct any problems.

Good luck-- let us know how it goes.

Dayle Ann

Donn
12-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Give them a call. They have an 800 number. I've been doing business with them for years. If there is a problem with an order, they will correct it.
If you ordered on line, you may not have gone through the complete order cycle as you should get an order number before leaving the site. Then you'll get an automated email with the same info. If you didn't get that, your order was never placed.
Hope this helps.

Zara 26
12-29-2007, 04:35 AM
i have ordered online and got an order number and a note was writen that i will receive an e-mail with the actual shipping charges within 2 to 3 days because it is going to be shipped outside the usa.

but i haven't received anything yet and i contacted them by e-mails twice, but still no replies.

what should i do ????? i can't call because it is too expensive.

Snowbound
12-29-2007, 09:57 AM
Yes, the 800 number wouldn't work in Bahrain. I understand how frustrating this must be for you, just not knowing what the status of your order is. Because this is our holiday season, many people are home with their families, so it is likely that Dick Blick is understaffed.

You might be able to learn something by going onto the Dick Blick website, and click on "Order Status" at the top right. It will at least let you know that your order is active and in progress.

The other possibility is to put your question to the Dick Blick partner forum here on WetCanvas:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410
I noticed that there hasn't been any responses in a week-- again, no doubt due to the fact we are in the middle of our holiday season. You may not get a response until after our New Year day next week! But their representative has always been great about responding to our concerns.

I'm sure things will work out-- it just means having to be even more patient, hard as that is sometimes! Just keep at it.

Dayle Ann

BruceF
12-29-2007, 04:39 PM
Any chance their emails are being filtered by your ISP's spam filter?

I 2nd using their forum:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=410

Bringer
12-30-2007, 10:17 PM
Hi Zara,

If you don't get any answer soon, I can call them if you want to.
Just PM me the data of your order.
I have plan for USA and Canada which gives me 20 minutes per day at 3 cents a minute :-)
I've ordered from them once and have called them several times. They seem quite helpful and reliable.
Maybe Bruce is right. Have you checked your junk mailbox ?

Kind regards,

Josť

Snowbound
12-31-2007, 07:04 PM
That is sweet of you, Jose. It is free from here, so I could make the call if needed. I just posted a note in Dick Blick forum to see this thread, so I suspect that after the holidays, someone will be on it.

Dayle Ann

Zara 26
01-03-2008, 07:30 AM
hello :wave:

thanks to all of you :heart:

i will wait and see what happens

if i need any help i will tell you :o

thanks again

zara

Blick Art Materials
01-16-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi, Zara-
We would be happy to help you with the order you had placed. Please email us at [email protected] or [email protected] If possible, please include your order number with your correspondence.

Thanks!
Libby