GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Jeremiah 29;11
Year Created: 2006
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Board
Dimension: 24X30
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Any comments would be welcome. Please remember this is a very personal piece. It was very well received when shown with 2 others in this series at the hospital where I get my chemo treatments. This was started w/Golden Liguid Acrylics, Gac 100 was used before that w/ lettering done first, and moved to completion w/ tube acrylics, Gold Leaf was added for impact and interest.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Is there anything you believe should have been done differently. I have used the cruciform image in all 3 paintings and have also carried it into other paintings of different subject matters. My photography abilities really don't do this justice. I should let someone else photograph my work, I never seem to get it right. My photo makes it appear that my image lines are not straight and perpendicular, they really are!

lhoxie
12-23-2007, 01:23 PM
Your paintings are very well done, very inspiring! I wish you the best of luck with your chemo treatments, my husband is a cancer survivor too!

La_
12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
what's not to like?

very pretty, lively, inspiring, bright, warm

liking it much

la

Loretta7
12-23-2007, 05:21 PM
Beautiful :clap:

kathrynlovespets
12-24-2007, 12:48 AM
I've looked at this thread a couple times
both times, the first image blows me away
I realize it's just part of the whole...but that one part is a painting in itself

creodont
12-24-2007, 01:12 AM
This is a very special painting. Your strength and conviction come thru. I appreciate you taking the time for us to see this.................Sometimes things come at the right time and the meaning is meant for others as well............Thank you john

mnleckrone
12-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Thank you all for the positive comments. I will try to post the other 2 I have completed in this series... just kinda slow at this, not really sure about what I am doing, not too computer saavy on these type of things. This is in my opinion the best of the 3 I have done so far in this series... it just flowed out of me....I know it had to be a God thing! My oncologist wants me to give this one to him, I think I will hold out, he could always but it if he really wants it that badly. I would like to enter it in more shows yet....
mnleckrone
mnleckrone

mnleckrone
12-24-2007, 06:10 AM
Thank you all for the positive comments. I will try to post the other 2 I have completed in this series... just kinda slow at this, not really sure about what I am doing, not too computer saavy on these type of things. This is in my opinion the best of the 3 I have done so far in this series... it just flowed out of me....I know it had to be a God thing! My oncologist wants me to give this one to him, I think I will hold out, he could always buy it if he really wants it that badly. I would like to enter it in more shows yet....
mnleckrone
mnleckrone

mnleckrone
12-24-2007, 06:14 AM
Thank you all for the positive comments. I will try to post the other 2 I have completed in this series... just kinda slow at this, not really sure about what I am doing, not too computer saavy on these type of things. This is in my opinion the best of the 3 I have done so far in this series... it just flowed out of me....I know it had to be a God thing! My oncologist wants me to give this one to him, I think I will hold out, he could always buy it if he really wants it that badly. I would like to enter it in more shows yet....
mnleckrone
mnleckrone

Corby
12-24-2007, 01:49 PM
a masterful work! Full of beauty and meaning.

mnleckrone
12-24-2007, 02:37 PM
well, I see my reply finally posted.... Lots of times...SORRY
mnleckrone

Scottyarthur
12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey sis glad you found us here, I love this peice but then I've seen it before and I like all your work. I love the color transitions in this one alot. On posting I've done that one my self double posted the same message oooppps lol. some times I have to hit the refresh button to get the post to come up. Well I've been busy getting ready for a one man show coming up the 29th. lots still to do. We'll talk later.

bcoop
12-27-2007, 05:06 PM
:cat:
I agree that this painting is very inspiring. Again I have an advantage of having seen the original. The artisit is also inspiring.