PDA

View Full Version : slide scanners

surreal
06-14-2002, 12:41 PM
Hi~
If anyone can recommend a slide scanner that you have, that you are happy with please let me know.

I'm interested in purchasing a slide scanner, not a flatbed scanner with an attachment for slides.

Thanks alot.
surreal :)

al22
06-14-2002, 04:12 PM
Hey Sur......any reason you want just a slide scanner..... the ones I'm familiar with are rather pricy compared to a flatbed with and adapter??
....al

surreal
06-14-2002, 04:53 PM
Hi Al,
I have a flatbed scanner and would like to scan slides now. I have read in numerous places that slide scanners are easier to use and create better images than flatbed scanners with slide attachments.

I've been getting feedback from other artists and I'm sure I can purchase one for under $300.

If you like, I'll let you know what brand name and model I purchase, as soon as I make the purchase.

surreal :D

Jprice022
06-14-2002, 05:52 PM
surreal said--

I have a flatbed scanner and would like to scan slides now. I have read in numerous places that slide scanners are easier to use and create better images than flatbed scanners with slide attachments.

I have not heard the above. Do others agree? I am thinking about a new flatbed scanner with the slide attachment. Maybe I should change my mind???

Thanks for any help.

John