PDA

View Full Version : nourish

NAGLEE
12-12-2007, 05:27 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/12-12-2007/115362_mail_small.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: nourish
Year Created: 2007
Medium: Pen/Ink
Surface: Paper
Dimension: 10" x 13"
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
This is a piece I just finished to send in to a fun mail in art site where you actually create the art on the package. I used a standard envelope as my canvas and sketched up this all black piece.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Any thoughts, comment, observations and critiques are all greatly welcomed.

NAGLEE
12-12-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm realizing there are a lot of bugs when posting from a mac platform. my images never seem to come through even when sized properly. I'm wondering if anyone else has similar issues.

La_
12-12-2007, 11:54 PM
hey, this is wild and fun ... i wonder what the conversation's all about ... I'd love to recieve mail like this - all the time - might distract from the bills inside most of the envelopes ... very cool
(have you seen/read the Griffon & Sabbine books? must see)

la

Jayde
12-13-2007, 05:25 AM
Great detail there. I hope the postie can find the address amongst it!

MRSBB
12-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Naglee.......This is so nice. Different from the norm. I think it will drive the mailman crazy.......Lenore

d

NAGLEE
12-13-2007, 12:46 PM
La- I have not read the Griffon and Sabine books, but I just looked them up on amazon, very interesting. I see the relationship to this project. Do you have a preference for which one is better than the other, I may get one for fun.