PDA

View Full Version : The Ink Well... December 9 - 15, 2007

objectivistartist
12-09-2007, 03:28 AM
Well, into the month for sure - and tho finished my colored pencil rendering, "Full Life", and started on the pen/ink rendering, "Cornered Stones", haven't quite got it far enough to post - but plan on showing something by nightfall:clap: maybe even get to the coloring stage by end of the week :eek: :lol:

Jakeally
12-09-2007, 09:27 AM
Good to see you keeping busy Robert.

I just got back from a trip to Holland. It was my granddaughters 1st birthday and what a cutie she is:D
Hope everyone is having better weather than I am ... rain, hail, rain, thunder, rain, rain, rain:rolleyes: :D :wave:

mudslinger
12-09-2007, 11:00 AM
this is my first day off in 10 days...(thank god!) so i get to catch up all the household stuff today, plus i need to get some packages ready to mail out, make a batch of datil sauce, get more done on the christmas card surprise, and on top of that, we've got the granddaughter here, too. busy, busy, busy! i wish i was at work...it's easier! :lol:

i might get to squeeze in some artwork sometime this week! :D

mudslinger
12-15-2007, 05:59 AM
well, i had an unexpected surprise yesterday...i was matting and packaging up some prints and cards to sell at the flea/farmer's market this weekend when a friend of ours came over and ended up buying two framed prints. i was lucky to have a couple of extra frames hanging around...(no pun intended! :D)
the only bad part was that i had to redo one of them due to a couple of dust specks on the matting that i missed...no biggie- just a pain to unscrew the little eyes and the hanging wire. i did hate to waste the paper backing, though. i guarantee i'll double check for cleanliness next time! ;):D