PDA

View Full Version : Glad you are here, Blick!

Karyn
12-07-2007, 10:24 AM
I just wanted to say thanks, Dick Blick for being part of WetCanvas! for so long. I'm glad you are joining us now with a Partner forum.

Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you,

Welcome to this wonderful artist family!
:)
Regards,
Karyn

Blick Art Materials
12-07-2007, 11:07 AM
Karyn: Thanks for the welcome note. Blick Art Materials is happy to be a part of Wetcanas. What a great site.

Linda
Blick Art Materials

Karyn
12-10-2007, 10:45 AM
We are really looking forward to all of the offers and insights that this forum will bring to the site.

Thanks for joining,
Karyn

(just a test message for Linda to the Info Folder. . . Hope this works! :))

Laura D
12-10-2007, 08:27 PM
:wave: DB, and Linda! Nice to be able to talk to you all. Signed, a devoted customer who has been bitten badly by the art supply addiction bug. :D

*Deirdre*
12-16-2007, 04:14 PM
Hi Linda...I'm a Dick Blick fan from the UK....Welcome to WC!
Now....could you please tell your bosses that I want one in the UK please! I have ordered from you on a number of occasions...and would rather not have to travel quite so far for my supplies:wink2: ....So anywhere in the UK is fine, as I'm sure you will still have ordering online over here too!

Blick Art Materials
12-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Hi Deirdre!
Thank you for your interest in our company and it's stores. Our
current focus is to grow our US retail business over the next few years.
We'll keep your suggestion in mind for future growth and we look forward
to serving you online until we expand overseas.

- your friends at Blick Art Materials

*Deirdre*
12-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Thank you...by the way...my husband would like a ban on you including your catalogue when you post my parcels....he can't bear the sulks and tears when he says..."no, you can't have any more this month...and I don't care if it's on special...no more!!":mad: grrrrr!:lol:

Laura D
12-18-2007, 06:40 PM
Hi Deirdre!
Thank you for your interest in our company and it's stores. Our
current focus is to grow our US retail business over the next few years.
We'll keep your suggestion in mind for future growth and we look forward
to serving you online until we expand overseas.

There's a wonderful retail space available in historic downtown Poulsbo in WA state available. (On the Olympic Penninsula). Plenty of room, two floors, huge windows and is right next to the largest parking lot in town. Right on the Libery Bay waterfront with a wonderful park right across the parking lot.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Dec-2007/95870-PoulsboCherryTree1-2.06.jpg

Space for demos/workshops/classes would be great too, not a lot going on outside of the Parks and Rec programs, the college (expensive), and Liberty Bay College of Art (one woman who only teaches drawing - beginning and intermediate).

Major tourist season from early Spring to late Fall and local artists do very well so wall space would bring in revenue too.

The only local competition is a small supply shop about 2 miles away off the highway and the art supply store at the Northwest College of Art (which many do not know about). Of course Daniel Smith and Utrecht are over in Seattle but the ferry ride makes the prices prohibitive. We'd love to see you here!

Blick Art Materials
12-19-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi Laura,
Thank you for the space information - we will pass this along to our
Retail department!

Rose Queen
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
:wave: You've been such a huge supporter of this site for so long and we're really, really grateful! Your store in Pasadena is my home-away-from-home, so at least you're getting a bit of your sponsorship money back from time to time! :lol:

Laura D
12-20-2007, 02:26 PM
Hi Laura,
Thank you for the space information - we will pass this along to our
Retail department!

:D

Charlie's Mum
12-20-2007, 04:34 PM
I think you should sign Laura up as a promotions person!!!!! - and I'll join Deidre in saying how great your presence would be in the UK! :D

Welcome, welcome, welcome to the site in your partnership guise ! :)

Blick Art Materials
12-21-2007, 03:47 PM
:wave: You've been such a huge supporter of this site for so long and we're really, really grateful! Your store in Pasadena is my home-away-from-home, so at least you're getting a bit of your sponsorship money back from time to time! :lol:

Thank you Rose Queen, for acknowledging Blick Art Materials support of
Wet Canvas. We are proud to be a part of the community and realize the
importance of this resource to artists. We also want to support artists by
offering the best selection of products at a fair price with exceptional
customer service as well. This is our goal, whether it be in the store, on the phone,or online.