PDA

View Full Version : Mistigri

belbibitt
11-23-2007, 12:03 PM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/11-23-2007/60594_Mistigri_-_acrylique.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Mistigri
Year Created: 2005
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 11 x 14
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
Any comment is welcomed to improve it.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
I intend to give this picture as a gift and would like it to be perfect (better I should say).

artdreamer1
11-23-2007, 05:32 PM
Very interesting--my only comment would be that I'm a little bothered by not being able to see any front legs on the kitty (very cute, btw...)--looks kinda worried/scared...

Michele

belbibitt
11-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Thank you. The legs are under the kitty.

Dana Design
11-24-2007, 12:34 PM
Nice work on the bag and that kitty is just saying...let me go back to sleep!

Perhaps some variation of lights and darks on the kitty's fur and perhaps darker on the back of the kitty.

Nice! Made me smile.

La_
11-24-2007, 08:05 PM
he's pretty cute and the over sized eyes can be a style worth persuing ... for a touch closer to reality they eyes could shrink a bit and move down to allow for his ears to show, i'd like it better with more hint of ears ... it really is an awesome expression, on the edge of bored, typical cat lol

la

L'Artiste
11-24-2007, 08:28 PM
I tend to agree that a viewer might be distracted from that intriguing expression on the kitty's face by the lack of evidence of legs. (I understand that they are tucked under) Maybe just a few light and dark strokes at the point where the legs would extend from the body and then go under it would remove the possible distraction. Just a thought.

belbibitt
11-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I take all your suggestions seriously ; I will try to work more on it. Thank you.