PDA

View Full Version : happy thanksgiving!

mudslinger
11-21-2007, 05:17 PM
happy thanksgiving to everybody! i hope you all have a wonderful holiday and don't OD on turkey or pumpkin pie! i know everyone here doesn't celebrate the holiday, but the sentiment is the same anyway. cheers! :wave:

objectivistartist
11-21-2007, 08:09 PM
I'll drink to that......:D [hic}:lol::lol::rolleyes:

[and, in the spirit of the season to come - give the bird......::eek::lol::lol::lol:]:rolleyes:

valchina612
11-22-2007, 02:55 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Lenny, and to all the Inkers who celebrate Thanksgiving. Have a wonderful family day.

Val. :wave:

Ranger Dan
11-22-2007, 03:11 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Might be a bit better if I wasn't working, but the money is good!:p Going to have the family out to the park for dinner, but not anything big.

Well, we all know what's around the corner!!

Jakeally
11-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate the day. Have a great party:thumbsup:

RWSewell
11-22-2007, 12:20 PM
Enjoy the holiday and the company of your families and be sure to take the day off from inking! The pens will still be there tomorrow...
:cool: Rob

objectivistartist
11-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Already got the tree and stuff up today :evil: - so am fixed for the rest of the season.....:rolleyes::lol::lol:

And got the bird and gave the bird :eek: - so a humbug too.....:lol:

Eternity
11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
To all of you as well. Happy Thanksgiving.
Oopsie - I inked this morning for a couple of hours.. :eek:
But I don't have to cook today so I had the morning to myself.
Have a good one!
Cheryl

Jodi B.
11-22-2007, 03:35 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all! Have a wonderful day!!

PVHooper
11-22-2007, 04:55 PM
what's "thanksgiving" and what are you giving thanks for?? got a horrible feeling I should not have asked this question, oh well

mudslinger
11-22-2007, 05:46 PM
here you go...
Thanksgiving (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanksgiving) :)

RachelFlyer
11-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Paul,
what's "thanksgiving" and what are you giving thanks for?? It's the only holiday in the USA that no one's been able to commercialize! :lol:
Generally speaking, it's a day set aside to celebrate harvest and be thankful for whatever we have. The amount of religious significance varies from person to person. It's marked by family, food, parades, football and traditions. Some people help at homeless shelters or donate to charities. I'm sure someone can add some other stuff, too.

Had dinner with my husbands family, so no sweating over a hot oven. First holiday without my Dad, which was difficult. Didn't do any art, unless you count doing coloring pages with my kids (it was fun :o). Hope everyone had a good day.

Cheers,
Rachel