PDA

View Full Version : DupliKate ~ Thank you


TeAnne
06-07-2002, 08:10 PM
TinyHead drawn and sized by DupliKate.'02.
I just want to show everyone and to thank Kate.
The full view can be seen @ HERE (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43104)

dupliKate
06-07-2002, 10:27 PM
You're very welcome Teanne!

I really enjoyed doing this, and I am so very glad that you like it!

K:) :)

dnip24
06-08-2002, 10:51 PM
looks beautiful that clown avatar!
Thanks to sharing it!

Allan Jameson
06-09-2002, 08:00 AM
Wow Te....this is stunning....see...Im not the only one to give you red hair.:D

TeAnne
06-09-2002, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by Allan Jameson
Wow Te....this is stunning....see...Im not the only one to give you red hair.:D

Kate did a great job hey Allan? :D

Dnip......... clown???????? Where?

Lulu
06-10-2002, 05:27 AM
I wondered what your tinyhead was about - it's great!!!
Also love the pic of vinni van ......:)

TeAnne
06-10-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Lulu
I wondered what your tinyhead was about - it's great!!!
Also love the pic of vinni van ......:)

Did you see the full portrait in Portraits? WOW hey?
:D :D

JustjoGA
06-10-2002, 09:22 PM
Queen Elizabeth the First? That's who it reminds me of....

TeAnne
06-10-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by JustjoGA
Queen Elizabeth the First? That's who it reminds me of....
:evil: I do believe that is who it is based on....Click HERE (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43104&perpage=15&pagenumber=5)