PDA

View Full Version : The Ink Well...November 4 - November 10, 2007

mudslinger
11-04-2007, 11:20 AM
I took it on myself to go ahead and start this week's Ink Well...if Robert is having the same weather as we are here, he's out enjoying it! :D
As for me, I'm taking this beautiful, picture-perfect, chamber-of-commerce morning and wasting it making little dots! :lol::lol::lol:

How about you? :)

sassybird
11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
We are having some beautiful days here too. Sunny and just cool enough to be comfortable with just a sweatshirt or a sweater. I am going to be dotting my way through the day too:D

Ranger Dan
11-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I'll make it a trifecta, another perfect day over my way. No dots (yet) but i am working on a pumpkin design. Sponge Bob this time to go along with the Spaceman Spiff from a couple years back. Those fake pumkins are nice to hang on to.

objectivistartist
11-04-2007, 09:00 PM
Well, yes the weather was very nice,:thumbsup: ,but was having the pc going thru a deep virus scanning, lasting all afternoon :eek:, so couldn't do much till after 7.:rolleyes:.. besides, am into doing a color pencil rendering at the moment, and next weekend is my tent showing at the Temple Terrace Arts Festival - so will be busy for several days.....:D

RWSewell
11-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Ooooo, I get to be the fly in the ointment! Just rode out a Nor'easter over the weekend that cleaned out a lot of leaves, took out several trees and left my car looking like shrubbery. Fortunately kept the power here so I was able to do a little work on my cherub.

A day of stippling can never be considered a day wasted, even if it is beautiful outside...:D

mudslinger
11-05-2007, 05:09 AM
don't feel bad, rob. we had a nor'easter all last week. it flooded downtown, washed away beaches and almost got a few beach houses. they keep spending millions of dollars for "beach renourishment", pumping sand from offshore to build up the beach, and every year mother nature washes it right back out; yet they won't spend the money to extend the pier out another 400 feet. :confused:
i hate the time change...i woke up at 3 AM. nothing to do now but suck coffee and try to get in some dotty time.:D i didn't get squat done last week...i'll be trying to make up some ground this week!

don't hold me to that, though...:lol:

RWSewell
11-05-2007, 10:09 AM
I admit I envy you morning people sometimes. It's be nice to squeeze in a little art before heading off to stress city...I mean work. Usually I'm racing out of the house in a blue streak to be at work by 6.

Speaking of which, I should be getting back to more pleasant work...dotdotdotdotdotdotdot...

objectivistartist
11-09-2007, 03:22 PM
Well - this is the weekend foir the Temple Terrace Arts Festival..:clap:.. so will be gone most of the weekend :eek: , first setting up the tent this afternoon :lol: [yes, loads of fun, that....:evil: ], then early rise Saturday :eek: to load the renderings and attend to the day.:rolleyes: :lol: :lol: .. and the same the next day, Sunday:evil: ...... hopefully will manage to sell a few.....:clap: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The prize piece is "Mother Lode" - really looks terrific framed.. :thumbsup: the rest are good, but this one just seems more spectacular... :D