I won't ask you to care
12 x 14

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: I won't ask you to care
Year Created: 2007
Medium: Acrylic
Surface: Paper
Dimension: 12 x 14
Allow digital alterations?: No, please :)

MY COMMENTS:

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:

Ronni
10-11-2007, 03:39 AM
Hello Daniel
I am so impressed by your insistence and delving into this subject of women's common statements. I am amazed of your deep empathy, beeing a man, to learn so thoroughnessly of frastrated women, trying to become independent, while don't seem to succeed. If they succeeded, they would have been to busy to become your models for this subject. Any way, I adore your ability to be so empathic to frustration, and I think you express this existance of women in a very clever, special and sharp and inteligent way.
Being a woman, I thank my faith I am not one of these women.

billmahler
10-11-2007, 10:10 AM
Ditto on what Ronni says.
Among other things, this series is like a primer on the poses that we all, and young women in particular, feel required to assume.
Another masterful rendering, Daniel

kathrynlovespets
10-11-2007, 12:56 PM
the red looks less vibrant...

I think Ronni's right actually...:rolleyes:

iliopus
10-11-2007, 06:31 PM
It's an impressive series, skillfully done, well understood by these ladies, and explained in no uncertain terms. No muddleing about this.

Solidgadium
10-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Lovely work...I would not change a thing. The red really pulls you in and the eyes tell the whole story. Since the red is your focal point be carefull where elese you apply it....you don't want the viewer's eye to jump around.

misskrissy22
10-11-2007, 10:03 PM
so much feling in this, excellent work.

La_
10-12-2007, 01:28 PM
hmm, interesting interpretations

especially with the title ' i won't ask you to care' means to me that she has succeeded ... her pride and arrogance is aparent in this one too - she doesn't 'need' anyone to care, she's handling it just fine without him

i love the expression in this one, she's happy, she's independent and proud.

also liking the level of complete in it's incomplete

good job daniel : )

la

angela
10-12-2007, 09:15 PM
I love her confidence and strength. You can tell she is a strong woman!

dab
10-12-2007, 09:32 PM
[quote=La_]hmm, interesting interpretations

especially with the title ' i won't ask you to care' means to me that she has succeeded ... her pride and arrogance is aparent in this one too - she doesn't 'need' anyone to care, she's handling it just fine without him

Just keep getting better....green with envy...Love the brush work love the colours adore the expression.....and praise all your titles:clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :)

Dhuot
10-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Guys :)
Thanks a million
I won't answer to everyone one by one, but....
Ronni, :eek:, wow, this is why I work hard and I won't stop ! Merci Ronni :)

obxbear
10-14-2007, 04:50 PM
Love the face/hair/neck to shoulders, just think it looks unfinished because of the outline for the dress, especially since you dropped down to show a little of the back, just looks out of place/unfinished to me, just my opinion.... Love your "red eye" girls......

Jackie339
10-15-2007, 07:50 PM
As always well done! Can I ask what the red eyes mean in your paintings?

roseanbob
10-16-2007, 09:36 PM
I would like to ask the same question as Jackie. What do the red eyes mean. The girl is very pretty but makes me sad to look at her. Rose