PDA

View Full Version : chat room thought...

bruin70
01-13-2000, 05:31 PM
has anyone suggested the idea of having some sort of "sign" on the wetcanvas home page that says there are people visiting. something like,,,,"the chat room is open". and maybe a list of the chatters....milt

kemshmi
01-13-2000, 06:48 PM
Cafe Guerbois is now open
currently 1 chatter in the Cafe

scottb
01-13-2000, 07:59 PM
Adding this to my already monstrous list of suggestions and to-do items... ;-)

scottb
01-14-2000, 06:26 AM
I have a couple of silly little paintings in the old WetCanvas! virtual gallery, in fact, there were a couple of older threads in the critique message forum on a few of my things - hehe.

Sadly enough, directing the efforts here at WetCanvas! has taken most of my time - I haven't picked up a brush in over 6 months. http://www.wetcanvas.com/ubb/frown.gif

Scott

Sandi
01-14-2000, 01:04 PM
Ohhh, the CAT one!!! I loved that one! I think it would make a great icon, too. Hey, I didn't know that was *you*! hmmm, now I have to go backtrack all the critiques. Love the solitary tree one, too. I hope you get to paint more often again real soon. I for one, sure appreciate all you've done for us, here at WC. Thank you Scott! You're the best!!

bruin70
01-14-2000, 04:35 PM
hey scott,,,,the chat room seems active. why don't you drop in? i'm in the mood for a lynching.....milt

kemshmi
01-14-2000, 04:43 PM
hi bruin..you still here??..I just logged in to the chat..will check back every few, in between reading..

scottb
01-14-2000, 07:46 PM
I pop in from time to time - right now I am getting over a nasty case of the stomach flu ... :-(

sandyartist
01-27-2000, 04:56 PM
Scott..you're over by now honey,..time to driop in and get with it..see who you're dealin' with...know what I mean? NOT that we are a hard-nosed bunch...OK,OK, maybe so, but we will allow you due process and maybe, if you are very, very persuasive, we just might listen..huh? Check it out anyway, and join in the ol' artsy fun!