PDA

View Full Version : FND Draw

Caron
05-31-2002, 08:49 PM
Well there was suppose to be a draw tonight starting at 7:30 but it has not shown up in the projects and no moderators are around and Bobby isnt either...hmmmm.
Oh well, there wasnt an invite for it so maybe it wasnt suppose to be. Sorry if anyone was looking forward to it. I know I was. I spent a great deal of time this week getting it ready when I was suppose to be resting!! And I've sat here now for almost 1 1/2 hours waiting for it to load.
Sometimes the old ways are better:(

auntie_chaos
05-31-2002, 09:25 PM
Yeah ... I was really looking forward to making my 'grand re-entry' into wetcanvas tonight with this draw event, after being away for 2 weeks (1 week on a wonderful holiday in San Antonio, TX, and another week getting back in touch with reality and catching up with home duties - all good things must come to an end I realize) :(
Anyways was really looking forward to tonight's draw night and am really disappointed it never showed up. And there's not even anyone in chat to converse with. I really hope these draw nights aren't becoming a thing of the past. But am really hesitant to commit myself to hosting one again - I can only imagine how Caron must feel - I know I'd be fuming.
But I'm abit down now so will be back into the other forums tomorrow now.

dupliKate
05-31-2002, 09:56 PM
Just checked in to see if there was a drawing event tonight. I have had to miss a few, and I was looking forward to it.

Bet you have great reference pics chosen for us Caron....hope it shows up in the projects tomorrow....and thanks for your work in preparing for us, even if we can't participate yet.

K

Caron
05-31-2002, 10:07 PM
Just to let you know, I just contacted Llis to see if she can approve it. If not, then I may just post the web link(I have it on a web page) here. Only thing is you will have to post your images in this thread..will keep you posted. Wish me luck!!! I REALLY am wanting to share this one with you!!!

baquitania
05-31-2002, 11:21 PM
Caron:

My deepest apologies for the snafu tonight. I have no idea why it did not cue, I was assured it would when last we spoke. As for the lack of an invite, I have been lax due to a splitting headache since 2pm today. I am going to finish it now and send them, and inquire as to what happened...

We still have the weekend, and I am so sorry you went to such trouble... don't loose faith, I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding...

Bobby

Wingnut
06-01-2002, 02:02 AM
I got my invite!! :D and a link to the pictures (lovely Caron!!)

I'll work on it this weekend and post them here, or when the project comes up there!

kitaye
06-01-2002, 02:19 AM
Yay! I doownloaded 3 pics and will work on them tomorrow.I just got the invite with the link cause I looked for the project, no seeyum, and I buggered off to play video games. But I'm good togofor the rest of the weekend.

Lady Grey
06-01-2002, 03:28 AM
Caron - despite the problems, you had - your pictures are awsome - I don't know which one to choose :clap: :clap: :clap: Oh - I think this is going to be Caron's week not a weekend, LOL
Lady Grey
(really looking forward to starting my work)

Irina
06-01-2002, 05:26 AM
Caron,

Thanks for the wonderful pictures. :) You seems to have read my mind: this last week I've been collecting giraffe pics for the Andrews project (which I had no time for in because of the coming exams) and everything that has to do with Africa.
I will take a few breaks in between the studies today and will work on the wonderful giraffe image I chose from your reference pics. Hope the project link will show up soon. :)
Also wish you a quick recovery and thank you for your efforts- they are appreciated! :cat:

IrinA

llis
06-01-2002, 06:13 AM
Hi Caron:

My appologies for not getting back with you sooner. The FND is approved now and all should be showing. You did put a lot of work into this and it really shows. Thanks.

Scott is working on getting a manual release time set up for this type of project so that any moderator can approve it and then the project would release at the given time set up by the leader. This would solve lots of problems.

Hugs to Malarkey. With her sickness, it's not surprising that she could not be here to approve on time. She had also done a lot of work to assure the project would release on time. Sometimes things like this just can't be helped. I'm sure that everyone will understand.

This FND is a great one! Enjoy everyone!