PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Artists Guild

TheOracle
10-06-2007, 11:03 PM
I am a visual artist and studied Truth in Education (Native Studies), Cross-Cultural Awareness and Artists Rights. I have formed a Guild... and am an Anarchist. I would like other artists to look at my website, www.traditionalartists.org and let me know what you think.

I am still an Outsider Artist and my pieces fall under the transvangarde... to find out more about that artform please look at my site... :rolleyes: but basically its the merging of the Italian bead inlay in a Native tradition.

I am excited to find a forum of artists who I could get in tight with... the other blogs I have been on seem to not hold my interest since they have nothing to do with my passions... :heart:

I hope some of you look at my site and give me some input... its been up two years and I haven't gotten much traffic on it... I don't know what to do about that. I do glass bead inlay.

L'Oracle de L'Amour

Maureen Nelson

LouiseI
12-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Maureen, thank you so much for sharing your site, your art is truly beautiful! I don't know which I like more your beadwork or the masks made from natural things.