PDA

View Full Version : Glad to have you on board, North Light!

Karyn
10-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Welcome to WC! I am glad that you are a part of this great community and hope that you are able to find yourself at home here.

Thanks for being a participant and let me know if there is anything you need,

:)

Charlie's Mum
10-05-2007, 11:22 AM
A warm welcome to you from the Acrylics forum - we're always looking for anything which can help us improve our work so we look forward to your ideas and publications - thank you for joining us :D

Lady Carol
10-05-2007, 11:28 AM
How cool. Finally some experts in the forum :eek: What does that say about me? :lol:

Einion
10-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Welcome!! Greatly looking forward to what you'll bring to the table given all the fine books in your stable on acrylics.

Einion

DesertDarlene
10-05-2007, 12:37 PM
I would also like to extend a welcome to North Light Books! I've bought and used a many of them.

gingerjane
10-05-2007, 01:20 PM
Thank you everyone! I appreciate the warm welcome.

I'm Ginger Rohlfs - Marketing Manager for North Light Books, and I will be working on our partner forum. I also love to browse the forums here because the artwork is so beautiful and the people are friendly! (I was a licensed artist in my "former life")

I look forward to talking with many of you and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. We will also be running contests, etc., on occasion in our partner forum, so be sure to check back regularly!

Once again, thank you very much for the warm welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing your work on WC!

Ginger

Lady Carol
10-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi Ginger :wave: nice to meet you.