PDA

View Full Version : IMPACT Books: Friendly Instruction for Comic and Fantasy Artists

scottfrancis
10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi there,

I'd like to say how excited we are to be a partner on WetCanvas and are looking forward to many exciting conversations. As the Marketing Manager for the IMPACT Books imprint at F+W Publications, I'm particularly excited about some opportunities to let you know about some great books and promotions that we have coming up.

In case you haven't heard of us, IMPACT is the comics, manga, science fiction and fantasy art line of art instruction books for F+W Publications and offers top notch advice and techniques from some of the best artists out there today including John Howe (conceptual artist for the Lord of the Rings Trilogy) and J. "NeonDragon" Peffer (author of the bestselling DragonArt series).

We'll have our own partner forum up soon, but in the meantime check out the IMPACT website at www.impact-books.com (http://www.impact-books.com) and sign up for our monthly newsletter.

Be sure to sign up for the IMPACT: Rising Stars of Fantasy Art contest mentioned on the site. The deadline has been extended to October 10!

all the best,

Scott

Karyn
10-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome Scott and IMPACT! We are glad to have you join the WC! community, and I am really looking forward to seeing what sorts of offers and ideas that you can bring to this family.

I'm really glad you are here, and feel free to let me know anytime you need anything. :)

Charlie's Mum
10-05-2007, 11:19 AM
A warm welcome to WC! and to the Fantasy/Sci-fi forum Scott, I'm sure the members will also welcome you with open arms, they are a very friendly set of people:D ..... and we're always open to ideas and offers! :lol:

bayoudragon
10-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi Scott! :wave:

Just dropping in to say hi! Glad to have you on board! :D

W.J.Lexie
10-11-2007, 11:49 PM
Welcome Scott , Your input will be looked for and any ideas for the forum will be appreciated .