GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Tech
Year Created: 2007
Medium: Oil
Surface: Board
Dimension: 11x14
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
still reworking ... got new canvas but i'm still on a roll in clearing out some space

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
not sure if this is anything at all, might end up back in the reject pile ... pick away<br><br>thanks

Corby
09-30-2007, 08:13 PM
Reject pile? Why? it just needs the ear adjusted to the placement of the nose, a little larger iris to make the eye more "comfortable" at the same time removing the slight flat place on the upper lid and adding some lashes...Pick, pick, pick, thats all I do is pick.......

thomas w
10-01-2007, 09:19 AM
I like this for the most part as is. But if I were to pick at it, the earlob just needs to be raised, the nose needs some more shadow on the bottom and the lips look orange. I like the composition and the abstract background.
Thomas W

La_
10-02-2007, 11:53 AM
hehe, corvus,
adjusted the ear - thank you very much and i can't believe i didn't see that, kept the iris uncomfortable, because she is not comfy with technology, ... pick pick pick - 'tis what they pay the big bucks for i'n it ; )

thomas w, lob's been lobbed ; ) nose shadow, yes, and indeed the lips are orange - peachy orange just because : ) thanks much

la

Corby
10-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Big Bucks? Tell me more!