PDA

View Full Version : Weird Week

kjsspot
05-30-2002, 01:31 AM
Hi ya'll! I closed this past weekend with about $300 in sales. Now normally, the majority of my sales end up paying immediately or within a day via PayPal. But this week? NADA!!!! ARRGGHHH!!!! LoL LoL I had three people respond so far and will all be sending payments. :::sigh::: Man, I REALLY need some supplies!!! <g> Looks like I'll be doing a bunch of reminder emails tomorrow. It's just plain SPOOKY! ;)

arlene
05-30-2002, 01:50 AM
yet my girlfriend who does craft shows had a banner weekend this past one...

but she's the exception...most folks have told me that they;re slower and it's harder to get the money out of them...

as for me i can't give away my $4.75 miniature prints.

kjsspot
05-30-2002, 01:54 AM
Yeah, but the sales don't mean anything if they don't pay me!! :::sniffle::: I just found it really weird to not receive any payments yet at all.

CarlyHardy
05-30-2002, 09:51 PM
It's the first of the month....everything is slow around that time....
I give my buyers until the third day to send a reminder about payment arrangements, and then I wait until the 10th day to send another email if they haven't responded. Most of the time, a buyer will respond after the first reminder and tell me how they want to pay. If they are stalling for time, they'll say they're sending a check. If I don't get a check in 5 days....I send another email and tell them to be sure they mailed it to the right address!

In two years, I've only had one NPB which is really pretty good! Sometimes it has taken two weeks to get my payment by mail...but it did come!!
carly

pampe
05-31-2002, 11:34 AM
Sold one last weekend....finally *sigh*, but she hasn't paid. This hasn't happened to me before.

How long do you wait to relist? I have sent 2 reminders and a final e mail.

Perplexed Pam

CarlyHardy
05-31-2002, 11:22 PM
If you have a buyer who does not respond and arrange for payment....or if the buyer obviously is not going to pay....check out the Non-Paying Bidder guidelines at ebay. They give the information on how long to wait....when you can file....when you can relist, etc.
There is a deadline on filing a non-paying bidder so you can get your fees refunded....

carly

tammy
06-02-2002, 11:16 PM
Join the crowd!

Anderson Artistry
06-11-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by arlene
as for me i can't give away my $4.75 miniature prints.

We love your prints Arlene, so we bid on one.

Of course we will leave feedback as well! :)

Thanks,

Debbie & Eric

arlene
06-12-2002, 01:55 AM
thanks debbie and eric...i saw that...