PDA

View Full Version : Playing in ArtRage

ticktock01
09-22-2007, 11:26 PM
I just downloaded the free version of ArtRage. I like this program even though the free version is limited in the tools that are available. It seems to be more user friendly than some of the other painting programs out there.
I used a photo of a waterlily that I took and painted over it. I like the way it came out, but I am still learning this program and I am sure I can do better with more practice.
Comments appreciated.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/ticktock01/Artsy%20Fartsy/WaterlilyPaintingfromArtRage.jpg

ranunkel
09-23-2007, 07:46 AM
Hi

Nice tool you got there, where did you down load the program?
You managed to make the photo look very painterly!

Marianne

Charlie's Mum
09-23-2007, 08:45 AM
It's fun to do this isn't it?!
Very pretty - love the colour! - just wish I could get it with paint!

Quite a few people rage about Artrage ......... Marianne, just google the name and the site will be amongst the results :D - at least, that's how I found it!

Fozbot
09-23-2007, 12:32 PM
looks good, Terry! interesting! you mean i might not have to spend money on PSP? Yaaaayy!:clap:

ticktock01
09-23-2007, 03:08 PM
looks good, Terry! interesting! you mean i might not have to spend money on PSP? Yaaaayy!:clap:

Well, the full-featured version of ArtRage is about $25 U.S. You can do a lot more with that version than with the free version. I may invest in that one.

ranunkel
09-24-2007, 03:03 PM
Quite a few people rage about Artrage

Why are people in rage, it looks cool to me.
Actually this is the way Paint Shop pro started out, I remember down loading it as sharewear many years ago.

debsn2paintn
09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Terry I'm impressed, this is something that I have never tried but it looks like fun. Very pretty, and I love the reflection. :)