PDA

View Full Version : Red Daylily

ticktock01
09-22-2007, 11:22 PM
Here is a photo of a Daylily I took last month, while they were still in bloom. I softened the edges a bit in Photoshop, but otherwise it is pretty much SOOTC.

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p284/ticktock01/Artsy%20Fartsy/RedDaylily.jpg

ranunkel
09-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Lovely photo what kind of camera do you have?

perel
09-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Nice photo,

Retha

ticktock01
09-23-2007, 07:54 AM
Lovely photo what kind of camera do you have?

Nikon Coolpix 995

debsn2paintn
09-24-2007, 11:24 PM
Terry I really like the soft edges effect, GORGEOUS flower!

fawnridge-art
09-25-2007, 03:31 PM
OHHH Terry, I love the colors and the comp. Is this by chance going into the reference library?????? hope, hope, hope!!!!:p

Charlie's Mum
09-25-2007, 05:37 PM
Terry - this is gorgeous!
I have these in my garden too, just as lovely, but I cannot photograph them like this!
My hat's off to you! :D

BTW - if it is 'snaggable', would you put a link in the sticky 'Snaggable' thread please?
If not, ah well, we can look! :D

ticktock01
09-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Okay, Okay. Here is where I finally have to admit my ignorance. Although I have been a member of Wet Canvas for some time, Ahem, I don't exactly know how to make something snaggable or put it in the reference library.:o Are they the same thing? Does this just mean I am giving someone permission to paint it or does it give permission to people to use it anyway they want?
Can someone explain?:confused:

Charlie's Mum
09-26-2007, 07:10 AM
Lol Terry!
naggable' is just for this forum - there's a sticky near the top of the page, and it's giving permission for others to use it ..... the RIL gives everyone in the world permission! :D
We have the handy thread here just to save people going to RIL if they know it appeared here - Valchina and Deb have posted quite a few already.

All you do is have two windows open - one with your pic and the other with the 'Snag' thread open.
Click and copy the URL of your own thread, go to the snag thread post reply box, click on the little link icon (world and chain link), a new box opens, paste the copied URL into there and OK it ...... the info then appears in your reply box with the url highlighted. Before doing anything else, type a title (Terry's daylily - or whatever - then take the cursor to the end of the line and complete your post- if nec. Submit, and Bingo!
You've made a hyperlink :D

ticktock01
09-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Maureen,
Thanks for clearing that up and for the instructions.