PDA

View Full Version : Silly but Frustrating Question...

1100ww
08-30-2007, 04:14 PM
This sounds pretty dumb, but I never can figure this out.

Sometimes when I'm working in Photoshop, I'll somehow accidentally click on the Tool Window in a way that makes it minimize into a tiny rectangle.

I've tried clicking on it/dragging it in numerous ways, going up to the "Window" option and turning it off and on again...nothing seems to make the Tool window come back, except turning off the program and restarting it.

I know there has to be a simple solution to this. It's really annoying. Thanks! :lol:

Smokin
08-30-2007, 07:52 PM
Didn't know the tool window did that till I tried to figure out what you were talking about....... Double click the "tool" bar, should maximize it back for you. If for some reason that fails or you have similar issues with other windows, create a custom workspace (windows/workspace/save), that way if somthing gets frustrating again, you got an easy access fixall.

1100ww
08-30-2007, 08:34 PM
Double clicking hasn't seemed to work when it does this--and I hesitate to try doing it again to test it out, but I will keep that in mind. Glad you figured out what I was talking about, though...if anyone can clumsily click on the wrong thing, it's me! I will try the custom workspace option you recommended; I've never messed with that before. Thanks.

Zazouse
09-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Left click on the rectangle 2 times.

I did the same thing a while back!

1100ww
09-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Thanks!