PDA

View Full Version : Call for Entry: Common Ground 2008

commonground2008
08-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Call For Entries
COMMON GROUND 2008
A digital art exhibition on Environmental Stewardship and Sustainability.

ENTRY DEADLINE: Sept 30th, 2007

EXHIBITION: Opens July, 2008 in Beijing; then travels to Galleries, Museums, and Universities in Asia, Europe and No. America thru 2010

Common Ground 2008 is intended to give digital artists around the world a voice in important issues of sustainability and environmental stewardship that know no boundaries and that affect each of us on the planet. The exhibition and tour will also raise awareness and funding for selected environmental projects around the world.

There are NO fees for submissions

Submission Guidelines: www.commonground2008.com/artists/entries.html
The online entry process is very easy, simply fill out a short registration form and then upload your digital files.

ARTIST BENEFITS:
- Print, broadcast and online marketing campaigns will bring this exhibition to over 100,000 at on-site events worldwide
- Public relations campaigns will generate publicity and media attention focused on the art, the artists, and the cause of environmental stewardship
- Revenue will be generated for the artists and for environmental non-profit organizations
- Show Catalog and other collateral materials will be produced that can be used as marketing tools by the artists

Email: [email protected]
Web: www.CommonGround2008.com
Phone: 310-228-3600 x212

Hawg Wild
09-08-2007, 02:16 AM
I entered! Only took a minute! Wish me luck!
HW
I'll attach a smaller version of my entry.

Birdman
09-12-2007, 08:50 PM
I entered also, sounds like a wonderful idea.