PDA

View Full Version : 'Ural' pet Siberian stepp grey (gray) timber wolf

wrangler
08-20-2007, 05:28 AM
Here I'm assuming closing on popular outcome,with 2 formulas ,or 2 experiments dedicated to 'Ural' a fully grown 125 lbs Pet Siberian stepp' (timber) wolf,nicknamed 'Birozh'ka' (small Birch tree) from his native origines ,on the way to Ural- Altai mtn. range but still on the Russian Steppes of Sibir (Siberia).http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Aug-2007/92308-JIB_Ural__pet_Grey_Siberian_Stepp_timber_wolf_effect_2_Watercolor.jpeg http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/20-Aug-2007/92308-JIB_Ural__pet_Grey_Siberian_Stepp_timber_wolf_effect_2_Watercolor+10_color_chalk.jpeg
Top is watercolor (Pixia) effect,buttom 'Pixia' min. watercolor effect,mixed with 10% opacity Paint Shop Pro' version 7 color Chalk effect,very sight difference,but I'm under the impression that I'm closing on a pleasing formula.By The Way,The ' light show'in the background is 'Aurora borealis'
also known in (Aberdeen Scotland ) and elsewhere as The Northern lights (of old Aberdeen),I really wondered if any fellow Aberdonian ever seen such a display,that supposedly being visible as far South of Aberdeen ?.Naturally
some of the nicest colors to be seen much closer,is in both Finno and Russo Karelia (A friend of mine from the state of Karla in India,when presented in Karelia with this charged ions friction in the atmosphere phenomenom was in the belief that he was witnessing 'the wrath of angry God'!).actually got very panicky.

omniartz
08-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Subtle differences here. Both are very good. I don't like your signature as it seem to dominate the images. But that is your choice. I'd like to see them without the siggy. Great images! :)

Nazareth434
08-21-2007, 03:49 PM
I like hte first one- if you want ot post hte actual photo, I'll render the picture in VirtualPainter which does a nice job as well, and you can take it and manipulate it however you like. VirtualPainter is a cool little program that cost about $50 or so, and gives some really nice renditions in different styles like guache, watercolour, impasto, oil, silkscreen, collage, pastel, colored pencil etc. Some photos render better than others, but I can give it a try for you if you like?

wrangler
08-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Subtle differences here. Both are very good. I don't like your signature as it seem to dominate the images. But that is your choice. I'd like to see them without the siggy. Great images! :)
Thanks for reply and advice,I'll try to minimize the size of my future signature/s.

wrangler
08-21-2007, 07:26 PM
I like hte first one- if you want ot post hte actual photo, I'll render the picture in VirtualPainter which does a nice job as well, and you can take it and manipulate it however you like. VirtualPainter is a cool little program that cost about $50 or so, and gives some really nice renditions in different styles like guache, watercolour, impasto, oil, silkscreen, collage, pastel, colored pencil etc. Some photos render better than others, but I can give it a try for you if you like?
Thanks for your offer,if you enjoy manipulating this image farther,You're more then welcome to it,The software program you rekly on it's indeed good one,unfortunately I'm using an ancient computer from the year 2000,being and old Windows 98 SE OS (operating System)it doesn't meet the minimum requirements of this wonderfull CG software program,once Ill get a newer computer I'll be able to do much better.

Nazareth434
08-21-2007, 08:26 PM
well if you'd like me to render them for you I'll be more than happy to do so- then you could take them from there and work them more to your liking

Zazouse
08-25-2007, 07:14 PM
i like the first one.

I agree with the comment about the siginature, mabe make it a bit smaller and place it in the lower left corner, just my 2 cents.

wrangler
08-25-2007, 08:11 PM
i like the first one.

I agree with the comment about the siginature, mabe make it a bit smaller and place it in the lower left corner, just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the advice,I'll try to remember .