PDA

View Full Version : Pine trees?

gnarledwolf
08-15-2007, 04:56 AM
Hello,
It's been awhile since I had the freedom to do artwork. Still I'm back and in the middle of a project as usual. Pine trees. I have my foreground images planned, but the background is driving me a little crazy as I hadn't had one in mind when I planned the image, but now I see I need one. What I'm wondering is are there any tutorials out there on pine or evergreen trees in ink? I was captivated by artistabs foliage tutorial, but he doesn't mention pines. Anyone?
-Gnarledwolf-

tazzy
10-06-2008, 03:40 PM
I would like to revisit this question. Is there any way to show this thread in the P&I forum? Are there any tutorials on evergreens? Anyone out there??? :wave: tazzy

TessDB
10-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi, Tazzy~

if you return to the main P&I forum and use the "search forum" for pine trees, several threads pop up, including this one:

Anybody have any pine tree tips? (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=471835)

If that doesn't quite do it, maybe start your own thread in the p&I forum and ask the questions you're needing answers to!

Good luck! :wave:
Rosemary

tazzy
10-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Thanks Rosemary. I tried a search and didn't come up with what I was looking for. I'll give it some time, something is bound to show up somewhere. tazzy