PDA

View Full Version : Is this Digital art?

CSG1973
08-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I did this for easter for my son....i usually post in drawing and sketching, but every now and then when im bored i do little toons in MS Paint....i use the mouse to do these goofy little things...:D
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g312/dakustomizer/messaroundbunny.jpg

wrangler
08-13-2007, 12:31 AM
We both could shake hands!,it's has similar qualities and quality(if not better) then my latest submission(Which is extremely comical in other way,and carry a strong statement as well)!.I think your colors are well choosen,and the design motif it's well qualified(from a point of 2D design).
I was fortunate long ago to study 2D design (among others) under the tuteleage of a fine Japanese teacher,so I'm able to appreciate the quality and efforts you put in your wonderful computer assisted digital art.

CSG1973
08-13-2007, 01:24 AM
Wrangler.....thanks for your kind words....i really didnt expect that....i just posted this little toon as something comical, theres really no plan or design that i use to do these....just for fun....maybe i should do more.....:D

wrangler
08-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Wrangler.....thanks for your kind words....i really didnt expect that....i just posted this little toon as something comical, theres really no plan or design that i use to do these....just for fun....maybe i should do more.....:D
I'm happy to learn that my encouragements pleased you,now 'How about starting to learn Spanish'?(I picked it up so easily,thatm I literally understand songs in that language,and able to speak,read and write in it).
You know the local West Texan Mariachis and the Mariachitas always looking for additional singers.(They pay well,as well).

justjean
08-13-2007, 05:25 AM
this is really cute with great colours :thumbsup:

mazorange
08-15-2007, 09:44 AM
i think its a funny picture !