PDA

View Full Version : Terry Ludwig Workshop-this weekend!

Tracy Lang
08-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Hey dusty ones,

I was wondering if any of you will be at the Terry Ludwig workshop this comming Fri thru Sun at the San Clemente Art Supply? I am so excited, I can hardly wait!!!

This is the same place where Dianna Ponting had her recent workshop (which I unfortunately had to miss this year due to vacation plans)

FYI: Terry has put together a special "San Clemente Landscape Set" of his pastels... some very unique, oceany, and drought ridden California colors... I grabbed a set earlier this week (pic follows)

Anyways, I hope to meet some fellow WC's there!!! For those that can't be there, I will take pics and with the appropriate permissions post them.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Aug-2007/75377-TLSCSet.jpg

Tracy

Paula Ford
08-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Tracy, Have a wonderful time and report back and tell us everything!!

Say Hi to Terry from all us WCrs.

Paula

bluefish
08-09-2007, 09:00 AM
Tracy

"little bird' wants to know, what happened to the special sale he was supposed to have for WC supporters? :(

Donna T
08-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Hi Tracy, I just got back from a few days in Encinitas, near San Diego. The colors in your new set look perfect for the scenery I saw. Red tile roofs and olive-colored eucalyptus trees. Even that lavender looks just like a tall purple flower that was everywhere. Enjoy the workshop and I hope you are able to pass on any words of wisdom.

Donna T

MarshaSavage
08-09-2007, 04:33 PM
Tracy,
You are so gonna love Terry!!!! Tell him Marsha Savage said hello and not to give you too hard a time.

I'm drooling over that set of pastels. Be sure to post after you return.

chinchilla
08-10-2007, 01:20 AM
i'm going down there! but not for the workshop (it's all booked up:crying:) but
to see what's available to buy since terry will be there - hehe :wink2:
i hope y'all at the workshop leave some for us non-attendees!
but i'm also meeting up with karen, barbara and terri for some lunch:D
hopefully we can pop in without interrupting the workshop?

water girl
08-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Oh Tracy, have a wonderful time in your Terry Ludwig workshop! It was full by the time we all took Dianna's workshop. A few of us are meeting up there for lunch and to visit with Patti (the best workshop hostess in Southern California....she baked us wonderful cookies!) Yes, I hope that Terry brings extra pastels for us too. :clap: :clap: I love his reds!:clap: I love his Dark sets, I have both. I hope that you will allow Barb, Jen and me to peek in on your progress. It's always such a treat to watch other artists in their creative mode. Enjoy yourself and please post photos!