PDA

View Full Version : My design for 2010 "U.S. Simplicity" mini car

wrangler
08-06-2007, 07:10 PM
This is a fast partial ft. sketch of my design proposal for a future US Simplicity extremely lightweight and simple design economical car (inspired by 1956 Fiat 600),Cars like that may meet the US government low milage standards .
Needless to add,it'll be a depression ready car for low price may be (if sub contracted to be mfd. elsewhere)may cost U.S. $9000,US Simlicity Motors like to inform the locqal USA public that,'For price like that the style is attractive'!It'll be mfrd. of discarded recyclables that'll be shipped from the US to the overseas sub contract mfr.who then'll use it for this US # 1 recyclable car composite construction materials ,power'll come from extremely reliable source, a 'Honda' generating set 4 stroke (cycle) composite industrial type enginehttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Aug-2007/92308-JIB__design_sketch_US_Simplicity_2010_mini_Car.jpg

wrangler
08-06-2007, 09:51 PM
My appology for unintentional double post ,I tried to correct a spelling mistake or rather one letter that my computer keyboard threw in ,as it's evident from the above mis typed word.if it's possible,I'll appreciate it a lot if someone could delet this earlier mis spelled post.The other one is fine.