PDA

View Full Version : free websites for internet sales strategies

Piper Ballou
07-22-2007, 01:54 PM
With the discussion about David Patterson's new website I thought this would be fitting to list the discussion from Art Business here. Many of us have websites and the thread there gave a big list of free artist websites that you can post your work on and have a link back to your own website.....take want you want from this discussion, suggest other websites, but it is about getting your work out there

by the way- this thread started by Picassosttic (thank you) came about from a company called Art -Exchange, you pay them to promote your work with no guarantees, so use good judgement.

here is the link, there are lots and lots of websites listed if you go through the pages

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370680&highlight=art-exchange+website

hope this helps, I have not looked at all the websites yet, but will begin listing some of my work on them

piper

David Patterson
07-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Great link Piper...thanks. Be careful with Art-Exchange, I read a thread on them that said "stay away".

David

Piper Ballou
07-22-2007, 06:29 PM
David, What is wonderful about wetcanvas..I wanted to know more about Art-Exchange and there was already a big discussion here..and that lead me to the free websites
piper