PDA

View Full Version : Spring Lolita-chan

Che*G
07-14-2007, 11:44 PM
:wave: Hi I just joined and thought I'd put up a recent piece I finished in Photoshop. I use Photoshop 7. First I sketch my work, then ink it by tracing it on a light table, and then scan it in to color it. I've been on Photoshop nearly 3 years and still consider myself a relative novice. Thanks for looking! http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Jul-2007/111979-Bunny_deviant.jpg

bluefrog
07-15-2007, 03:26 AM
WoW! Cool! Great work!

Che*G
07-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Thank you! I was a little nervous posting for the first time!

omniartz
07-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Adorable! :)

wrangler
07-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Dear Che Gilson,
Next to one of my people's revolutionary hero Che Guevara(Che Gua'ra),I mostly admire your attempts to enter the Japanese honorable form of Manga art,which I study and admire,Wish you much success in your attempts,I think it's good idea for the world's artist to learn the superiority artistic techniques of the Japanese colorists,I advised the very same to my co designers who are also budding Manga art enthusiasts at 'NORINCO'(NOrth INdustries CO. of Changchun ,Manchuria,P.R. of China),and Iran Khodro(of Khoramshar,Iran/Persia),and BELAZ (Byelorusski Avtomobilny Zavod,of Minsk ,White Russia(Belarus),so now you have enthusiastic competition!,(and mind you,the secret of success is extremely convincinc transition of colors,which accentuate the shape,by defining it with light and shade and roundness etc. with correct color hues and shade).