PDA

View Full Version : Trying something different...

cmvscrapper
07-12-2007, 10:00 AM
I would love to get some feedback on a new process I am trying out...these are a combination of smudge and painting again, but then finished a bit differently...I would actually like to print these on a metallic paper, especially the second one, instead of a canvas??...any thoughts or comments...HHCC always welcome. Thanks!

Christina
http://NorthWoodSliceOfLifePhotography.blogspot.com

Bytemebabs
07-13-2007, 08:31 AM
I like them both especially the first one, though I think the second one would be the better choice for metallic paper.

edart
07-13-2007, 10:08 AM
They are both great images.:thumbsup: Though personally I would have removed the posts from the foreground leaving the truck as the focus.

omniartz
07-13-2007, 11:11 AM
I like both of the images. I think the poles are kind of in the way, but they may be in your original beginning image. You could clone them out. Otherwise these are good! :)

cmvscrapper
07-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the comments! I thought of taking out the posts, but thought in the end they gave a bit of charachter to the overall piece...Old fenceposts are part of the natural scenery around here, LOL! I think the second one will look best on the metallic, but I guess I will try both....

bluefrog
07-13-2007, 07:13 PM
Wow! Gorgeous work.

wrangler
07-15-2007, 05:47 PM
Both of these striped 'International Harvester' Pick Up are nice in their own rights.(Reminds me of Norias or Wells div. of The Kings ranch).

Puffin
07-17-2007, 05:41 PM
Could you please tell me what smudge and paint it. I am using artrage but have only done a few paintings still learning.I am new to all this digital art. Thankyou. I love the first painting and I do like the post in front of the truck.

artesplasticas
07-17-2007, 05:50 PM
Godd work! I 'd only take out the posts. I prefer the first one, the contrast on the vegetables seems better to me.
Claps