PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Article on Empty Easel about me

LisaArt
07-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi Everyone, I just can’t contain my excitement! I have to share this with all of you. :clap: I am the featured artist today on Empty Easel. It is a very popular website among the art world and wonderful source of information for artists and art addicts.

The writer/owner of the website has written an article about me and my paintings. It is really wonderful and I am so touched. I think this is a wonderful promotion for me and my work. Perhaps, some of you might want to also sumbit your artwork for his review.

Click this link to read more :

http://emptyeasel.com/2007/07/04/colorful-paintings-by-lisa-lorenz/
it is also on the main page: www.emptyeasel.com

Thanks so much for taking the time to read the article and

Wishing you all a wonderful day and Happy July 4th,

A very happy Lisa :cat:

plec
07-04-2007, 08:33 AM
Lisa I think having your work on the site is wonderful for them, congratulations your work deserves to be looked at.
Best wishes, Ken..

jan409
07-04-2007, 08:50 AM
Lisa: You should be proud, I am excited for you. Jan

laudesan
07-04-2007, 08:57 AM
How exciting!!! :clap:

:clap: Congratulations!! :clap:

swampborn
07-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Lisa,
Congratulations!:clap: :clap: :clap: Great article, well deserved.
Gail

edtree
07-04-2007, 09:30 AM
This is wonderful, Lisa! Great article - I enjoyed reading about you and seeing some more of your beautiful work! I'm so happy for you - congratulations! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Elizabeth

C_Line
07-04-2007, 09:33 AM
congrats Lisa...lets not forget, (hope you don't mind if I brag on you) you were the featured artist on Imagekind yesterday too! Bravo girl...well deserved.

LisaArt
07-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Hi Ken, Oh what a nice thing to say..Thanks so much :)

HI Jan, thanks a bunch! I am very touched. :)

Hi JJ…thanks so much for those clappies…appreciate it very much :thumbsup:

Hi Gail, thanks a bunch too for your clappies. Yes, I thought the article was very well written. I am very happy :cat:

Hi Elizabeth, Thanks so much for your lovely comments and your clappies. I really appreciate it! :clap:

Hi Celeste, Oh you are too sweet..:heart: Thanks so much. Yeah I have been lucky this week being the featured artists. I am over the moon I tell you with the article about me!:)

idcrisis55
07-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Congratulations on the article and being featured on Imagekind. Well deserved! :D

Lady Carol
07-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Congratulations that is awesome. You deserve it.

LisaArt
07-04-2007, 10:32 AM
Hi Ann, Thanks so much :) :) really appreciate it
Hi Carol, many thanks too...so sweet of you! I am very happy! :)

dreamz
07-04-2007, 12:05 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: How cool!! I can imagine your walking on clouds. The site itself looks very informative, just what I need to keep me away from my easel even longer:lol: Thank you for the link:wave:

idylbrush
07-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Wow, very nice.

blumoon
07-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Lovely article. Beautiful work too. Congrats!

Andun
07-05-2007, 12:44 AM
Congratulations Lisa.I can easily understand why they featured your work.It is so colorful and fun to see.:)

LisaArt
07-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Hi Dreamz..thanks so much for those clappies! Oh yeah, its a great site..when I found it I spent most of the day reading the articles and looking at links...

Hi Howard, Thanks so much :)

Hi Blumoon, thansk so much too, really appreciate it :)

Hi Anthony, ah thats so sweet, thanks so much :)...have a great day everyone!

CreativeHal
07-05-2007, 12:35 PM
Hiya Lisa,

A very big CONGRATULATIONS on a much deserved article. They are lucky to have you as their featured artist.

Hal

mrs willow
07-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Lisa:wave: What a great article! How wonderful! Congratulations!:clap: :clap: :clap: You deserve all the accolades! Your work is so joyous and it always makes me happy to look, appreciate and enjoy your talent.
On an artistic note....your attention to colour and design is brilliant!
Thank you also, for introducing us to "Empty Easel" I have enjoyed the visit and will explore it more.
Cheers Sandy

eyepaint
07-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Hi Lisa - how wonderful! I'm so delighted for you :) Congratulations on being featured in both places!!

gurleygirl
07-05-2007, 11:22 PM
:clap: :clap: Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!! :clap: :clap:

Tracey

CamiTampa
07-05-2007, 11:29 PM
Congrats Lisa, Great article about a great artist.

Cami

LisaArt
07-07-2007, 02:48 AM
Hi Hal, oh thanks so much, what a lovely thing to say :)

Hi Sandy, Oh you are so kind, many thanks for your wonderful commment, I am very touched...:)

Hi Ep, Thanks sooo much :)

Hi Tracey, Many thanks to you too for those great clappies..I am very pleased. :)

Hi Cami, ah thanks so much for that..you have made my day :)

Many thanks to all of you again! I really appreicate you taking the time to read the article and your wonderful comments and support about me and my paintings! :)