PDA

View Full Version : post pic at end of threads

VeronicaF
06-28-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi Guys,I have noticed a lot of people have their pics at the bottom of their threads, how do you do this please?I am not very good on the computer,or understanding computer langauage,so please can you tell me in simple terms please
Thanks Guys:)

flyfisherflyfisher1
06-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Veronica, You do it in your signature area in My WC!. I think it's Called an avatre or something like that. If you want more than one, you have to make one picture out of it in paintbrush and then upload it. Oh! I'm sorry it's just in your Signature not the avatar. you just add a picture there or a lot of them if you know how to use paintbrush. You just paste them next to each other.

Pete

VeronicaF
06-28-2007, 03:32 PM
Thank you Peter!!!!!!!!

CM Neidhofer
06-28-2007, 10:48 PM
Hi Veronica. I downloaded a free program called Irfanview. It lets me do a banner of my paintings by adding each one, as many as I like. Then I resize the whole thing to fit in the signature line. It's very easy. I save the banner to My Pics and then add it to the signature line.

Christine

Kathryn Wilson
06-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Hi Veronica - here is an Article on how to do it.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Articles2/5712/608/

Remember, guys you cannot go over a certain size. 468x60 To check your box size, you right click on the box, go down to "Properties" and that will tell you the finished size.