PDA

View Full Version : Corel Painter X Update Release Notice from Steve Szoczei at Corel

Jin
06-21-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi all,

For Corel Painter X users:

This morning Steve Szoczei at Corel posted the following thread in the CGTalk Corel Painter forum (read post #3 as one of the URL's in the first post isn't working):

Painter X Update Release Notice.... (http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=112&t=509115)

Cheers!

LadyAlba
06-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Thank you for the link Jin :wave: I have not even received anything from Corel about it yet and they are suppose to notify me. :(

Jin
06-21-2007, 02:38 PM
I don't think they've notified anyone yet, except via the one post by Steve Szoczei at CGTalk's Corel Painter forum. My guess is he posted there since there's a large number of Painter users who frequent that forum and he only had time to post that one message.

Steve told me just a few minutes ago in a phone call the Corel website is now updated to include info on the Painter X.1 Update.

I'll go check and post the link here if I can find it.

Back again (in time to edit this post).

Apparently someone gave Steve some wrong information, I misunderstood him, or I'm just not looking in the right place because I can't find anything about the Painter X.1 Update in the Support > Updates and Patches area on the Corel site.

I left him a voicemail asking him to send me the URL when he gets it and I'm sure he will if he has the time.

In the meantime, you have the info you need, the Readme.htm (Release Notes), and the download links.

That's what I used and now Painter X.1 is happily installed on my computer.

LadyAlba
06-21-2007, 03:26 PM
Mine is updated now too and I am fixing to take it for a ride. LOL :lol: