PDA

View Full Version : NPS International Exhibit Online - 70 Pastel Paintings

David Patterson
06-16-2007, 01:31 PM
The following is a link to the Northwest Pastel Society's International Exhibition that opens next Thursday on the 21st. This is the show that my painting "Afternoon Nap" was accepted into a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.americanartco.com/page.aspx?cid=209&eid=86

There are some wonderful paintings in this show. Our own Barbera Noonan also has two fabulous paintings that were accepted.

Enjoy the work!

David

Bringer
06-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi David,

And your painting is showing on the first page :-)
Congratulations to both.

Kind regards,

Josť

mrking
06-16-2007, 03:09 PM
Wow, some great stuff in there.

Donna T
06-16-2007, 03:34 PM
What a great show! You and Barbara should be very proud to be included in this. Congratulations!!!

Donna T

Pat Isaac
06-16-2007, 04:13 PM
Congratulations to you both.:clap:
Thanks, for the llink, David.

Pat

Kathryn Wilson
06-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the link, David! I really enjoyed seeing the show.

Congrats to you and Barb (Barb, you did a landscape!)

PeggyB
06-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the link David. Now I don't have to drive all the way to Tacoma to see the show. Will you also let us know the award winners once they are chosen?

Congrats to both you and Barb. There was a time when I'd have known almost every single person in that show. Now I think besides the two of you I recognized maybe a dozen names.

Peggy

David Patterson
06-17-2007, 04:14 AM
Thanks everyone! Yes Peggy, I'll let evryone know who the winners are. They probably will list them on the same link once they are chosen - it seems like a very well maintained website.

Hey Peggy, you can still come down to the show and say hello! :)

David

bluefish
06-17-2007, 07:35 AM
Wow, David!:thumbsup: Congratulations - you have come a long way in the art world! We can all say we knew him when he wasn't that famous artist - a wonderful painting in a fabulous show - best of luck to you in the final judging - !!!........ 'bluefish':cool:

bnoonan
06-17-2007, 01:02 PM
Yeah David!!!! Hurrah to you too! Nice painting by the way!

I can't wait to meet you and hopefully Peggy at the event. If anyone needs a ride - let me know.

barb

MarshaSavage
06-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi David!!

Checked out the show and clicked on each image -- great work here. Thoroughly enjoyed looked at all the paintings -- even recognized a few names.

You are in good company. Congratulations! :clap: And Barbara too!

Nancy Leone
06-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Congratulations to you and Barb. I enjoyed the show!