PDA

View Full Version : That part of me...

NunaInua
06-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Thought I would start spending more time than a few hours on my drawings lol. This one I spent about 4 hours. Done with Painter X and a tablet.
I like the concept but I should have thought out my color palette a little more. I always felt that people had a little bit of wild in them, that they would only surrender to when the time was right.
All C&C welcome as I am still learning digital art! :)
Stay warm all and thanks for looking

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Jun-2007/105868-kittygirlsmall.jpg

Bytemebabs
06-07-2007, 01:15 PM
I always felt that people had a little bit of wild in them, that they would only surrender to when the time was right.
All C&C welcome as I am still learning digital art! :)

I LOVE IT! You have a talent that is sooooo appealing to me. This one especially grabs my heart. My favorite cat is my big black kitty that we rescued when he was only 4 weeks old and weighed 8 oz. I got him the day he was weaned from momma but for sure that was too young. I nurtured that cat sooooooo much and now he is attached to my hip and I guess I am to his lol. He comes up and puts his face in mine just like this painting when I lay down. BTW ... he now weighs about 25 pounds and I am a very small person ... so another reason I relate to this painting and the title lol!

I figure, if you capture just one "heart", like you just did mine, with any painting, that you have very much succeeded as an artist!

Babs :)

NunaInua
06-07-2007, 06:56 PM
Thank you very much for your comment! I'm glad you like it!

I have had 28 cats in my lifetime.....they are definetly part of my life lol

:)

LadyAlba
06-07-2007, 10:38 PM
Gorgeous definitely a winner! :clap: :thumbsup: :wave:

Selahs art
06-08-2007, 05:08 PM
I definately like it very much, maybe because
I am so slightly a cat at heart,
big sometimes, and sometimes a small kitty......

stunning painting.

Retha