PDA

View Full Version : Progress (W.I.P.)

wrangler
06-06-2007, 04:33 AM
This is still Work In Progress,...as the name imply,painted in futuristic Lime Shamrock green phosphoric glowing night color!(The luck of the Irish!, colors from Monahans' St.Patricks')The Sand hills Dunes are below.
This is a community project any talented design artist may copy and improve and repost underneath this tread.http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/06-Jun-2007/92308-JIB__3_D_Progress.jpg
Narod! Rasbadim!(Folks wake up)!.Ni ha(ho) Ma,&Anyo Aseyo)?An abat a Chuain!.(Cead Mille Failta)!Ta magama but Ta mi s'gith as well!.

LadyAlba
06-06-2007, 08:52 AM
You could definitely find your car in the parking lot with this color. Another good one in the works! :wave:

wrangler
06-06-2007, 04:11 PM
Thanks for your comment,I'm happy to see that you enjoyed this redesign(I'm still redesigning it to create additional versions).
The safety green color is for high visibility,the idea behind it,it's to prevent accident,as the car color not blending too well with the immediate environment,like black,silver,or white.
By the way the upcoming Acura NSX may look a little like this design.

wrangler
06-06-2007, 05:29 PM
I forgot to mention,tha name of this color is bright (or light) apple green ,however shamrock green is OK as well.it's also mixed with glowing green phosphoric acid,which cause it to glow at night .

Bytemebabs
06-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Could you just do me a favor and let me know when your cars become reality? I love everyone of them!

wrangler
06-08-2007, 02:52 AM
Could you just do me a favor and let me know when your cars become reality? I love everyone of them!
Thanks for the compliments,soon You'll be seeing the next gen. Acura (Honda's) NSX.that I reckon (guess) may look very similar to this one.