PDA

View Full Version : Creature Feature---WIP

Woof-a-Doof
06-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Inspired by a phone call from a less than pleasant caller...I descided to set my landscape efforts aside and devle back into my true loves..Characters, Creatures or as the late Sam Kinison called them, "Bitch Demons from Hell".

They arent meant to be pretty, they arent meant to grace the halls of some gallery. They arnt meant to be pleasant. I think inherantly all beings are good and well intentioned. Yet, these traights are obscured by, bad manners, aggressive overtones, bad attitudes and general oversight in regard to human decency.

I feel that the beauty and peacefull well recogonized in these forums are just and deserving of the works attributed to them. However...it would be an incomplete representation of humanity, should this underbelly of humanity were not explored.

I placed the nudity icon up because I dont know how this WIP or even a series of will unfold.

For the technical; progams used thus far are Curious Labs Poser 6, and Photoshop 7.

Do enjoy...or give thought to those who are deserving of this post, the cretins that somehow enter our lives!

LadyAlba
06-04-2007, 01:49 AM
I hear you Woof I have come across several over the years that could fit into this lifeforce very easily. LOL :lol: Good Job! :wave:

Bytemebabs
06-07-2007, 02:13 PM
HEY HEY HEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! SINCE when did I send you the photos of the "bitch demons" in my life and give you permission to paint them?????? ... er ... um ... sorry ... did not realise they are your "bitch demons" I apologize :(

NICE :)

Selahs art
06-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Quite true,
nice " bitch demons"

Retha

Woof-a-Doof
06-12-2007, 08:01 PM
As with most demons that enter our lives, or somehow begin to manifest within our own being....they began to shift and change...mutate. It will be interesting (if only to me) to see what unfolds. Where will the nature of this beast lead? Will it continue to grow and reveal more of it's rage....Or will it begin to "simma down" showing a more seductive character?

Interesting question...We all now have seen a morphing of sorts with the lil bitch demon from hell...If the character goes "seductive"...would ya trust it knowing you have seen but a few facets of its character? Would seeing this demonic being with softer features create an irresistible lure, knowing what you have seen so far? Or is there no turning back...has pandoras box been for ever broken?

Oooops....forgot to add a b/w with the teefers expozed