PDA

View Full Version : New realisting conversion (PSP

wrangler
05-29-2007, 12:59 AM
To my humble opinion,soon we may see pretty soon, a convertible version of the upcoming 2008 Nissan's Infiniti G37 Coupe,My assumption is that it'll look like my simple 'chop' job(done in PSP 7th version).http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/28-May-2007/92308-JIB_Convertible_version_of_Nissans_Infiniti_G37_Coupe__2008.jpg
For the heading,I typed New realistic conversion in PSP 7,unfortunately my computer keyboard threw wrong font,my sincere appologies,I shoulda rechecked befoe I post).!

Bytemebabs
05-29-2007, 04:08 PM
Well Wrangler, MANY may not comment here to your posts ... but I will. Just give me that "RED ONE" for free ... and we can call it even ... lmao! TEASING! :)

wrangler
05-29-2007, 06:24 PM
happy to please you,a similar vehicle design'll be on the mkt. soon,so here we deal with reality,however,it's realistically anticipated that some car body converters(beside the Original ' Equipment' Manufacturer,or OEM),may already think along such lines of analytical guessing of 'what the public wants' ?,and We'll not be surprised at all should we learn of such design on the mkt.so here's your best chance to own the real one.
Good luck!.

LadyAlba
05-31-2007, 10:03 AM
Looks like a winner to me! That red in the background really makes that car pop! :thumbsup: :wave:

wrangler
06-16-2007, 03:26 PM
Looks like a winner to me! That red in the background really makes that car pop! :thumbsup: :wave:
Thanks a lot,Happy you liked it.